Sunday, January 30, 2011

New Baubles!!!

Just thought I'd share the pictures of the new gemmies that came in the mail this week! It always feels like Christmas when I get a box of new supplies in! I can't wait to start working with these!!

Faceted Rondelles: Citrine, Blue-Flash Labradorite, Emerald, Amethyst, Smoky Quartz, Multi Tourmaline, Peridot, Aquamarine, Black Spinel, and Green Onyx.


Faceted Shapes: Black Spinel Onions, Black Rutilated Quartz Cubes, Sky Chalcedony Hearts, Hot Pink Chalcedony Pears, Pink Amethyst Pears, Lemon Quartz Pears, Amethyst Pears, Black Rutilated Quartz Pears, and Blue-Flash Labradorite Pears. 


E-mail me at rebeccajdesigns@yahoo.com if you'd like a custom order with some of my new gemmies!

For those interested, I buy direct from the manufacturers in order to offer the best pricing on my jewelry creations to my customers and I sell off what I don't have plans to use at wholesale pricing on my detash shop: www.cosabelle.etsy.com. 

No comments:

Post a Comment