Monday, December 19, 2011

My Favorite (Etsy) Things



I've been a bad Blogger - I know & my pre-New Years Resolution will be to amend that (I promise)! In celebration of Christmas and in fashion of one of my FAVORITE movies to watch around Christmas time (& well anytime for that matter), The Sound of Music, I have decided to share some of my favorite Christmas Etsy finds with you!!

LOVE these glittering tabletop figurines - what a chic and festive addition to spruce up a table in a surprising way! Imagine how candlelight will dance off of him!
(You have to check out her Pink Elephants too - they remind me of the "Elephants on Parade" in Dumbo - SOO cute!!)

Woodland Moose Decor Table Decoration for Holiday Entertaining Tablescapes or Rustic Weddings Centerpiece

Everyone needs a regal looking Nutcracker at Christmas! After all, who will vanquish the evil Rat King at night if you don't have one?!!? :-) 

Holiday Nutcracker Print 8"x10"

15" tall Wooden Hand Painted Nutcracker-OFG

I can't help but smile when I see these as they remind me of all of the wonderful years that I spent Christmas Eve & Christmas at both sets of my grandparent's homes in Memphis, TN. They had sets almost exactly like these. 
Shabby Santas Salt and Pepper Shakers - 2 Sets - Vintage Santa Claus for your Shabby Chic Christmas Holiday display - Fun with Santa

And, well everyone needs some bling around the holidays! ;-) 
Snowflake Necklace in Stering Silver and White Sapphire

Bird King Ring. Silver with Black Diamond eyes and an 18ct Yellow Gold Crown.

That's all for now - I'll be posting soon about the exciting new things I've been working on!!! Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment