Monday, April 25, 2011

What's New in the Shop

Ok - I know- ENOUGH about the other stuff going on in my life and back to jewelry talk! :-) ;-)

I know I've been a bit behind in my usual upload of new items to the shop - some items on backorder have delayed the creation of new adornments! Luckily everything is back ordered no more, so new items will be uploaded starting TONIGHT!!! Here's a sneak preview of some of the new goodies I've had waiting in the wings for when my backorder items arrived!! (It's a bit like Christmas at the house when these items arrive in the mail! Always super fun opening and playing with everything!!!)

P.S. Cheryl this post is for you!!! I would check your mailbox today!! :-) (I wonder if your b-day present could be one of these lovelies! :-))



(Click on the Pictures below to see the current offerings in my Etsy shop featuring these lovely pendants! Convo me to reserve a specific pendant and create a custom necklace!)

Gold Plated Agate Slices

Amethyst & Citrine Gold Plated Druzy Pendants

 Silver & Gold Plated Rock Crystal & Amethyst Point Pendants

Gold Plated OCO Geode Slices

Gold Plated Pink Druzy Pendants

2 comments:

  1. ahhh!! i looooooove my present!!!! i will call you to catch up tomorrow! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your jewelry! So beautiful! I'm definitely a new follower :)
    xo,
    Sarah
    http://comingunstitched.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete